Browse Items (1 total)
|1895 Treasurer’s Annual Report for the Church of the Redeemer in Alton||This three-page typed document is the annual financial report of the treasurer of Church of the Redeemer in Alton, Illinois in 1895. The report covers the fiscal year starting October 1, 1894 and ending October 1, 1895. The Church of the Redeemer was built in 1870, changed its name to First Congregational Church in the middle of the twentieth century, and closed its doors in the latter half of the century. The building still stands at the intersection of Sixth and Henry Streets (600 Henry Street) in Alton. As of September 2018, it is the site of the Whole Truth Church of Christ.
This newsletter was digitized by Phillip Schneider as part of History 400: Community-Engaged Digital History.
|1895-10-01||September 16, 2018|